What fun is a web site if it doesn't have any games? I've collected up a bunch of games that I hope you'll have fun playing. Some of the games require Flash so make sure you have that installed before you start playing. All the games have been tested by me for functionality and fun. Enjoy!
Around the World Hangman
Choose between guessing the names of world capitals or countries. When you guess the right answer, you'll also find out a bit more about the coutnry or capital with the 'Fact Sheet'. PLAY
"You sunk my battleship!" Try to stay afloat as you play this online version of the classic board game. PLAY
How good is your memory? Find the pairs in this fun version of the classic game of concentration. Race against your parents to see who's faster! PLAY
Find the Words
Try to locate all 12 words related to a given topic in a 16x16 matrix of letters. PLAY
Math Flash Cards
Practice your addition, subtraction and multiplication with this online flash cards game. There are four levels of difficulty. PLAY
Try to leave only one peg by jumping one over another and removing the 'jumped' peg. Sound easy? See how well you can do! PLAY
Clear all the balls from the screen by selecting groups of the same color balls. Be careful, this game is addicting! PLAY
Scrambled Word Game
Unscramble the letters to create a word from one of six groups: animals, places, things, people, nature, and random. If you're stumped you can get a bit of help. PLAY
Play the math puzzle game that has been taking the world by storm with three levels of difficulty and your choice of color schemes. PLAY
Try to solve the mystery words before your time runs out. You spin the topics and then unscramble the mystery word which relates to it by dragging the letters into their proper slots. Once solved the topics spin again and again until the round is over. PLAY
Other Game Sites
Here's a list of other sites to find fun educational games:
• Set Game: Brain puzzlers.
• Fun Brain: Games, web books and comics, and movies.
• Cool Math: Surf's up! with math games and help with links to science, stress and finance as well as Spike's Games.
• Learn 4 Good: Learn foreign languages, science, math, art, and games.
• Edu Place: Textbook fun and games.
• Student Zone Game: Games galore.
• Teach-nology Games: Even more games.
• Students of the World: Explore the world
with games and more.
• Fun School: Quizzes, polls, games and more.
• Kidport: Click your grade on the remote and get help with your school work.
• Internet 4 Classrooms: Skill builders for Language Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies.
• NCES Kids: Skill building for national tests.
• Zeeks: Games and videos.
• FBI Games: Find out more about the FBI with games and more.
• Science of Baseball: Discover all about baseball science.
• Fact Monster: Find out facts for all sorts of things from sports to people to the world and more.
• Ben & Jerry's: You can find out more about this yummy ice cream company after you play their online games.
• Play Kids Games: A bunch of fun, educational games.
• BBC Schools Games: Cheerio mates! Check out these educational games from across the pond at the BBC web site.
• Free Games from Prongo: Check out these great games from Prongo.